6 TYPES OF KUNDAN NECKLACE
Kundan is a traditional Indian jewellery-making technique that involves setting gemstones in a metal base. Kundan necklaces are popular among women due to their intricate designs and intricate embellishments. Here are some common types of Kundan necklaces:
- Choker Necklace – A choker necklace is a close-fitting necklace that sits tightly around the neck. Kundan choker necklaces are often embellished with multiple strands of pearls, stones, and gold chains.
- Long Necklace – A long necklace is a necklace that falls below the chest. Kundan long necklaces often feature intricate designs and are ideal for formal occasions.
- Pendant Necklace – A pendant necklace is a necklace that features a pendant suspended from a chain. Kundan pendant necklaces are often adorned with precious stones such as diamonds and emeralds.
- Collar Necklace – A collar necklace is a necklace that sits tightly around the neck and is often embellished with precious stones and gold chains. Kundan collar necklaces are often designed to be worn with traditional Indian attire such as sarees and lehengas.
- Temple Necklace – A temple necklace is a necklace that features a large, central pendant and is often inspired by the architecture of ancient Indian temples. Kundan temple necklaces are often embellished with precious stones and are ideal for formal occasions.
- Pearl Necklace – A pearl necklace is a necklace that features a strand of pearls. Kundan pearl necklaces often feature gold chains and precious stones and are ideal for formal occasions.
These are some of the most common types of Kundan necklaces. Each type of necklace has its unique design elements, making it ideal for different occasions and styles.